It's almost that time again! Yep, the Nashville 2015 Curriculum Fair presented by Middle Tennessee Home Education Association will be May 15 & 16 at the Nashville Expo Center of the TN State Fairgrounds.
Here's a little info from Kelly at MTHEA:
Friday, May 15, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Saturday, May 16, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Renew your MTHEA Membership and Register Early!
Fair Entrance for NEW 2015-2016 members:
*Pre-register before April 20th: $15/family for both or
Fair Entrance for an Out-of-State family:
*Pre-register before April 20th: $15/family for both or either day
Fair Entrance for non-MTHEA/THEA members:
*Pre-register before April 20th: $25/family for both or either day
Early bird discounts end April 20, 2015.
Pre-Registration ends May 10, 2015. (walk-ins welcome... just longer lines!)
There is easy access to adjacent parking ($5 daily parking fee)
Admission cost includes:
• Access to climate-controlled buildings in the Expo Center
• Entrance to exhibitor booths and workshops!
• Access to curricula, books, games, toys, craft supplies, science experiments, educational & entertainment DVDs & CDs, and more!
• Entrance for mother, father, children, and grandparents!
• Freedom to bring your own meals & snacks OR purchase from facility vendors – plenty of rest-area tables for your use
• Freedom to bring in strollers, wagons, or wheeled luggage for your children & purchases
• Access to a nursing mothers’ room for your convenience and privacy
• A conference bag with brochures and advertisements
• Access to veteran homeschooling families to help you!
Workshop titles include: “Confidence, Competence, and Curricula,” “Dancing with God: Enjoying the Homeschool Journey,” Karen and Tim together will speak on: “Created to Enjoy: How your Marriage can grow During Your Homeschooling Season.”
Renee Miller of Miller Pads & Paper
Workshop titles include: “Don’t Stop Now! Homeschooling through Trials,” “Art- The Glue that Makes it Stick!” “Hands-On, Happy Preschoolers and Energetic, Excited Early Learners.”
Chris Davis with The Pioneer Homeschooler
Workshop titles include: “All the Reasons Children Resist Being Homeschooled and What to Do about Them,” “The 6 C’s of Successful Homeschooling,” and more...
Kirk Martin with Celebrate Calm
Workshop titles include: “Stop the Yelling, Lecturing, and Power Struggles,” “ Discipline that Works,” “The Strong-willed Child,” and more...
Plus many more workshops and guest speakers!
Fair Entrance is free for current 2014-2015 MTHEA/THEA Members!
For more information or to register online, visit MTHEA's website.